Coffee / Bar
This hostel opened its doors on March 27, 2013 and was a new build. It is well placed, halfway on the French Camino to Santiago, in Sahagún.
Its architecture is incredibly unique, it was built using traditional methods, as far back as the ones used by our ancestors in the Middle Ages, but with the comforts of the XXI century.
El viajero que por primera vez se acerca a Sahagún queda sorprendido por sus admirables monumentos histórico-artístico que se integran en el Pueblo.
Travellers who approach Sahagún for the first time are surprised by its historical monuments and the town is proud of its cultural heritage of brick-based architecture. The church of La Trinidad located in front of our hostel is a clear example of this, it has a Mudejar architecture, original and typical of Sahagún.
Our hostel offers all you need to rest your body and soul on your pilgrimage. Our prices are unbeatable compared to what is on offer on the market.
- The rooms have a rustic decoration and have amenities such as private bathrooms, geothermal energy system for central heating in the winter and cooling in the summer, TV and wi-fi. Some rooms have private balconies.
- We have a common room to keep your bicycle or any other gear you may not want to take up to your room.
- Supermarket within 100 meters
- Open all year.
- We have a Coffee-Bar where you can eat breakfast or a light meal or buy other items to take with you like sandwiches, fruit, or soft beverages
- The Hostel is equipped with a lift (elevator).
We are well located in the centre of town, with supermarkets within 100m and not far from the Church of La Santissima Trindade and the Church of San Juan of Sahagún.
Fatima, the hostess, and the rest of the staff will try to cater to all your needs and are committed to making you feel at home.
The hostel has 9 rooms and a café bar for breakfast and sandwiches.